In "Time" You Will Know

Ok so I was "internet steezin" (yeah that my new phrase for web browsing) when I came across some pretty extravagant pieces of time. I had to share them with you guys cause these watches is just too fly! From G-Shock to Flud watches, they all had me wanting to break out the plastic and start maxing out the dividends.

Check'em out!

G-SHOCK (WOMENS)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


FLUD WATCHES (MEN)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NOOKA WATCHES
Now these joints right here are ill. You can definitely get your Marty McFly on with these futuristic style watches.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


To purchase these watches or to view more styles click on one of the links below!

G-SHOCK
FLUD WATCHES
NOOKA WATCHES
WATCHES@KARMALOOP